6. Trout Croquettes
Preparation Time: 18 minutes
Cooking time: 3 hours
14 oz trout fillet
3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
7 tablespoons flour
1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
6 oz rice, cooked
3 tablespoons milk 1 teaspoon paprika
2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Grind the trout fillet and put it in a big bowl.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, flour, Italian seasoning, salt, ground black pepper, cooked rice, milk, and paprika.
- Then beat the eggs into the bowl. Transfer the mixture to a blender and blend until smooth. Make the croquettes from the fish mixture.
- Spray the slow cooker bowl with the sesame oil inside and put the fish croquettes there. Close the lid and cook the fish croquettes for 3 hours on HIGH.
- When the croquettes are done, transfer them to the serving plate and chill. Enjoy!
Nutrition Value:calories 186, fat 9.6, fiber 1, carbs 10.24, protein 14