2. Sweet Shrimps with Fresh Dill
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
4 tablespoons fresh dill
¼ cup pineapple juice
- tablespoons sugar
- tablespoons mango puree
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon ground ginger
½ teaspoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon tomato juice
1 cup water
½ teaspoon sage
- Peel the shrimp and put them in the slow cooker. Add water and sage and close the lid.
- Cook the shrimp on HIGH for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, melt the butter and combine with the mango puree, sugar, pineapple juice, ground ginger, lemon juice, and tomato juice. Chop the fresh dill and add it to the sweet liquid.
- When the time is done on the shrimp, strain the shrimp and return them back to the slow cooker. Add the sweet dill liquid and stir the shrimp.
- Close the slow cooker lid and cook the seafood for 20 minutes more or until the shrimps are totally pink and cooked. Serve the shrimps with the sweet remaining hot sauce. Enjoy!
Nutrition Value:calories 192, fat 5.4, fiber 2, carbs 12.18, protein 24