1. Salmon Miso Soup
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 3 hours
5 cups fish stock
3 cups water
2 tablespoons miso paste
10 oz salmon fillet
4 oz carrot, peeled, choped
1 white onion, peeled, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
6 oz tofu, chopped
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon brown sugar
½ teaspoon ground coriander
- Sprinkle the salmon fillet with the salt and ground coriander.
- Pour the fish stock into the slow cooker and add the prepared salmon fillet. Add the vegetables in the slow cooker too and close the lid. Cook the salmon on LOW for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine the water with the miso paste and whisk until miso paste is dissolved.
- When the salmon is cooked, add the miso paste water and tofu cheese in the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with the brown sugar and close the lid.
- Cook the soup on HIGH for 1 hour. After the time is done, check if the salmon and vegetables are cooked. Ladle the miso soup into the serving bowls and serve it. Enjoy!
Nutrition Value:calories 148, fat 7.9, fiber 2, carbs 5.82, protein 15