3. Chocolate Chicken Mash
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 3 hours 10 minutes
4 oz milk chocolate
½ cup heavy cream
14 oz ground chicken
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon tomato sauce
1 teaspoon hot chili sauce
1 cup water
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
¼ cup baby carrot
- Put the ground chicken in the slow cooker bowl.
- Sprinkle with salt, tomato sauce, hot chili sauce, water, sesame oil, and cumin seeds. Wash the baby carrot carefully and toss the baby carrots in the slow cooker and close the lid.
- Cook the ground chicken on HIGH for 3 hours.
- After 1 hour of cooking, stir the ground chicken carefully with a wooden spatula. Meanwhile, chop the milk chocolate roughly and melt in the microwave.
- Then combine the melted chocolate with the heavy cream and whisk the mixture.
- When the ground chicken is cooked, open the slow cooker lid and strain the excess liquid carefully.
- Add the whisked chocolate heavy cream in with the ground chicken and cook it for 10 minutes on HIGH. Serve the prepared dish hot. Enjoy!
Nutrition Value:calories 219, fat 14.6, fiber 1, carbs 10.56, protein 11