2. Moscow Chicken
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 7 hours
6 oz Russian dressing
17 oz chicken thighs
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
4 oz bacon, sliced
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon oregano
¼ cup water
- Preheat the skillet well and put the sliced bacon inside.
- Roast it on high heat for 30 seconds from the both sides. After this, remove the roasted bacon from the skillet and cool. Combine the minced garlic, onion powder, ground black pepper, salt, and oregano in the shallow bowl.
- Then rub every chicken thigh with the spice mixture.
- Toss the chicken thighs in the skillet with the remaining fat from the roasted bacon.
Sear the chicken on the medium heat on both sides until you get a golden brown color.
- Place the chicken thighs in the slow cooker and cover with the bacon. Sprinkle the dish with Russian dressing and pour the water in as well.
- Close the lid and cook the dish on LOW for 7 hours. Serve the cooked dish immediately. Enjoy!
Nutrition Value:calories 273, fat 18.2, fiber 1, carbs 9.05, protein 20