01. Apple Breakfast Frittata Pie
Preparation Time:15 minutes
Cooking time: 3 hours
7 oz. mozzarella, sliced
1 cup milk
3 tablespoon flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon chili flakes
½ cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
1 red sweet pepper
1 yellow sweet pepper
1 teaspoon butter
- Crack the eggs into the bowl and mix them up with the help of the hand mixer.
- After this, pour the milk into the mixture. Add the flour, salt, chili flakes, and butter.
- Then peel the apple and chop it. Add the chopped apple to the egg mixture.
- Remove the seeds from the sweet peppers and chop them into the small pieces.
- Whisk the egg mixture with the flour until it has dissolved and then add the chopped vegetables. Then pour the egg mixture into the slow cooker and make a layer of the sliced mozzarella on top.
- Close the slow cooker lid and cook frittata pie for 3 hours on LOW. Cut the prepared dish into the slices. Enjoy!
Nutrition Value:calories 252, fat 13.7, fiber 2, carbs 11.25, protein 21